Welcome to SpikeInterface’s documentation!¶
Spikeinterface is a collection of Python modules designed to improve the accessibility, reliability, and reproducibility of spike sorting and all its associated computations.
With SpikeInterface, users can:
- read/write many extracellular file formats.
- pre-process extracellular recordings.
- run many popular, semi-automatic spike sorters.
- post-process sorted datasets.
- compare and benchmark spike sorting outputs.
- validate and curate spike sorting outputs.
- visualize recordings and spike sorting outputs.
For more informatio, please have a look at: