Welcome to SpikeInterface’s documentation!¶
This is the documentation for SpikeInterface (0.90.0), which breaks compatibility with version 0.13.0.
See the documentation for the version 0.13.0 (old API) here.
Spikeinterface is a collection of Python modules designed to improve the accessibility, reliability, and reproducibility of spike sorting and all its associated computations.
With SpikeInterface, users can:
read/write many extracellular file formats.
pre-process extracellular recordings.
run many popular, semi-automatic spike sorters.
post-process sorted datasets
compare and benchmark spike sorting outputs.
compute quality metrics to validate and curate spike sorting outputs
visualize recordings and spike sorting outputs.
export report and export to phy with one line
New SpikeInterface major release! Version 0.90.0 is out!
breaks backward compatibility with 0.10/0.11/0.12/0.13 series
has been released on 31st July 2021
is not a metapackage anymore
doesn’t depend on spikeextractors/spiketoolkit/spikesorters/spikecomparison/spikewidgets sub-packages
Please see the release notes here: SpikeInterface 0.90.0 release notes
spikeinterface now has its own GUI. See spikeinterface-gui
- Getting started tutorial
- Modules documentation
- Modules tutorials
- Compatible Technology
- Installing Spike Sorters
- Release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.92.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.91.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.90.1 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.90.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.13.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.12.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.11.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.10.0 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.9.9 release notes
- SpikeInterface 0.9.1 release notes
- NEW API
- LEGACY API
- Contact Us
For more information, please have a look at: